Terms And Conditions
- NEW ACCOUNTS (Vendor(s) With Stores/Showroom/Online Stores)
- To open a new account with Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk, please apply here.
- All new accounts will be subject to approval. Their decision will be made based on the terms and conditions as a whole and the suitability of the account.
- This will be subject to a credit check and references.
- PRICES & PAYMENT
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at current rate.
- All goods remain the property of Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk until full payment is received.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserves the right to change prices without prior notification.
- DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Any discrepancy must be notified within 48 hours of delivery.
- Any damage must be notified within 48 hours of delivery.
- All goods supplied are on a non-returnable basis unless within the guarantee period and have a manufacturing fault after inspection by Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk staff.
- For non-delivery of carriage orders due to a customer error an additional charge for carriage will apply to cover costs charged by carrier.
Furthermore, please review: https://wholesale-baby-goods.co.uk/pages/drop-shipping
- STOCK AVAILABILITY
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to change products and colours without prior notice.
- All products are supplied on a first come first served policy.
- ERRORS & OMISSIONS
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention.
If you find an error, please contact us: Trade@Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk
- We can accept no responsibility for information or opinions from third-parties, contained within this site, or for the content of links from this site.
- Product photographs are for illustration only; products may differ slightly from those shown.
- Specifications and product descriptions are for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. E&OE.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale, at any point prior to dispatch. Where an item has been “sold out”, we will promptly inform you within 3 working days.
- All orders placed from our website legally constitute offers to purchase from us.
Any email sent after placing your order is merely an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and not an acceptance. This acknowledgement is part of an automated system and is not part of the contract.
AFTER SALES SERVICE POLICY
1 GUARANTEE PERIOD
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk products now come with a standard 6 months guarantee, we encourage customers to sign up within 28 days of purchase for extended warranty, these details can be found on the related products where applicable.
Where a consumer has not signed up, they will be referred back to the Vendor(s). This does not affect their statutory rights.
2 REFUND, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR
- Any decision or gesture of goodwill given by the Vendor to a consumer regarding a refund, replacement or free of charge repair cannot be made on behalf of Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk.
Whilst a Vendor might have their own shop floor policy, any such decisions will not be made by Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk until inspection of the product.
3 REPORTING A FAULTY PRODUCT
- Before reporting a product as “faulty”, the Vendor(s) must believe the fault is of a manufacturing nature.
- Products can be collected from the Vendor for inspection by contacting our aftersales team either by phone or email. Tel: 01902 593037 email: Trade@Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk
- The following information is required:
- Customer name & order number (For online Vendors)
- Order date & delivery date for (Instore/showroom sold products)
- Invoice number from when goods were delivered/collected
- Reason for return
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to carry out a repair on any item(s) that are over 14 days of purchase.
4 COLLECTION & RETURN COSTS
- Where there is a claim of a fault with a product and the claim is within the warranty period, initially we will request images, videos and reason for the claim/issue, if the issues can be resolved with spare parts, this would be the 1st course of action, where a spare part does not resolve the issues or the product would need to be inspected by approved personnel then a collection will initially be carried out free of charge, however after inspection, Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to charge for the collection and return cost and where applicable for the repair cost (should the fault be deemed of a non-manufacturing nature, or no fault is found with the product). A clear service center report can be obtained upon request.
- For repairs outside of the guarantee period, collection and return costs need to be paid by the Vendor prior to booking the collection.
- A full collection and return is currently charged at £7.50 to collect, £ 5.40 to return back to the Vendor, prices exclude VAT.
- A credit / debit card must be provided as a guarantee (if invoice facilities are not available) to secure the booking. No charge / invoice will be made at this time
(unless the item is out of the guarantee period). Please refer to section 6 (Repair Costs) for details of potential use of the card / invoice facility.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the issue in order to help establish if the fault is manufacturing and to establish if collecting the item is economical. Providing photographs may help Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk to advise of a worst case scenario and the associated costs prior to collecting for inspection.
- Should a Vendor decide to use their own courier to return an item to Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk, please ensure that the item is booked in with the After Sales Team.
All Returns must be approved by the aftersales team, in written and inside the box/package you must add the related details of the return.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserves the right to amend the carriage charges at any time without prior notification.
5 IMPORTANT COLLECTION INFORMATION
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk can book collections Monday – Friday between 9am and 6pm for items being collected from the Vendor, Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk can only collect parcels that are of over 3 kg in weight, smaller packets will be requested to be returned by the Vendor, the Vendor will be reimbursed for the return cost once the item has been inspected by the service centre.
- Where it has been approved and contracted by the Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk Sales Representative for consumer collections, our courier can collect Monday to Friday and between
8am and 6pm. These times cannot be changed.
- On occasion our courier can fail to collect items due to unforeseen factors. This is a rare occurrence and every effort is made to ensure that collections take place on the
- It is essential that there is someone available at the collection address in order for the collection to take place. Our courier will not collect items from a secure place.
- Should the collection fail through no fault of Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk or the courier a re-collection fee of £7.50* will apply.
- All items must be fully boxed, securely taped and with good protective packaging. Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk does not accept any responsibility if items are received back damaged due to poor packaging.
- Our courier may refuse to collect items if they are not fully boxed and secured.
- Should the courier collect an item that it not sufficiently boxed and the item is damaged during transit, Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to charge for any repair required to rectify the damage sustained or refuse a credit or a replacement.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserves the right to amend the re-collection fee at any time without prior notification.
6 REPAIR COSTS
- For non-manufacturing faults and repairs outside of the guarantee period a quotation will be given after inspection of the product.
- Repair charges are in addition to collection and return costs as detailed previously. An email / contact mobile number will be requested at this stage in order for Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk to provide you with written notification of the quotation and the options available.
- After a maximum of 4 weeks from the date of charge notification, if no conclusive decision has been made on how to proceed, the item will be automatically returned unrepaired, collection & return carriage cost will automatically be charged to the card provided or invoiced, if not already paid for. Notification will be provided in writing by Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk a minimum of 1 week prior to any automatic charges.
7 ITEMS WITH NO FAULT FOUND
- After inspection if no fault is found you will be initially notified of this verbally. Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk will provide you with a clear service center report (upon request)
- After a maximum of 2 weeks from the date of no fault found notification, if no conclusive decision has been made on how to proceed, the item will be automatically returned to the Vendor, the carriage will automatically be charged to the card provided or invoiced, if not already paid for. Notification will be provided in writing by Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk a minimum of 1 week prior to any automatic charges.
- We politely request that a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is provided for all collections, however Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk will endeavour to accommodate your request where possible.
- Transportation of faulty goods from the Vendor to Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk can take up to 48 hours. Please be aware that Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk have no control over this.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk endeavour to inspect, repair and return items within 5 working days of arrival (or if chargeable, within 5 working days of receiving payment) however, during busy periods, the turnaround period may be longer.
9 SPARE PARTS
- Spare parts can be obtained from Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk by contacting our aftersales team, alternatively direct from the website https://wholesale-baby-goods.co.uk
- Spare parts cannot be delivered directly to the Vendor’s customer unless this has been approved and contracted by the Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk Sales Representative.
- Free of charge spares may be sent where applicable. Should you require the part sooner Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk can send it via courier service, however a charge would be payable for this option.
- Where a part requires fitting by authorized personnel, in such circumstances a part cannot be sent, the product should be sent to an approved service centre to be inspected and fitted professionally.
- Spare parts requested for out of guarantee products will be chargeable along with the courier costs.
- Spare parts requested for non-manufacturing faults will be chargeable along with the courier costs.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the issue in order to establish if the fault is of manufacturing nature.
- Wholesale-Baby-Goods.co.uk reserves the right to amend the courier charges at any time without prior notification.